PRO-SOLVE™ RESTORES PROFITABLE PERFORMANCE IN HEAVY-RESIDUE HEAT EXCHANGERS AND ASSOCIATED PIPEWORK AND SYSTEMS
Pro-Solve performance restoration products™ are reliably used on problematic very heavy oil systems to clear heavy residues from exchangers and associated pipework. Exchangers are cleared in-shell within hours saving on outage time, avoiding asset damage potential and cutting VOC and other environmental emissions. Pro-Solve™ is delivered without the addition of water and therefore generates no effluent. One major refinery plant reported that substantial energy savings were achieved within days of restart.
PERFORMANCE RESTORATION BENEFITS
Pro-Solve™ has helped lengthen the productive operational periods between turnarounds. ProDecon® chemistry can be used in discrete circulations “on-the-run” during SQUATs or Slow-Downs especially on units with duty-and-standby equipment.
Business units can choose the most beneficial time to intervene to:
- maintain more predictable production runs
- prepare for expected or actual market demand upsurges
Strategic use of the programme helps deliver more predictable TAR planning and outcomes.
Pro-Solve™ and its companion product Pro-Flow™ can help maintain fluid characteristics of heavy oils to aid return to service after production process upsets such as
- Compressor Crash or unplanned outages
- Feedstock interruptions
- Tower bumping upsets
- Ease of restart
- Reduced pump fouling and electrical trips
- Reduced product laydown in pipework
- Fewer tower upsets due to blocked bubble caps etc.
- Reduced heavy foulant reduces the need to fiercely fire the furnace on start up