ProDecon project managers have decades of refinery decontamination experience. We can help in making informed decisions at any and all stages of your project. So, if you would rather use your own personnel, plant pumps and equipment but need project managers you can rely on, ProDecon can be hired to support you at each stage of the process:
- Early stage consultation to help identify the work scope and impact on related works
- Accompanied job walks and P&ID review to identify critical path, system volumes, tie-ins, temporary piping & spools, sequencing issues, cleaning-process flows, equipment selection and planning
- Production of plant-specific decontamination procedures including task based risk assessments (TBRAs), method statements, safety documentation, pre-start checklists, management of change (MOC)
- Pre project delivery of chemical inventory, third party plant and equipment
- Experienced project managers and supervision to assist you in executing the project safely and in the most efficient and cost effective way.